Parents can pay much to keep their kids in a safe, fun, learning environment while away from school.
Many urban city families in the low income bracket however, cannot afford these price levels and even if they could, camp spaces become quickly booked and unavailable.
Low income family kids are left behind, unattended, mostly bored and unstimulated.
Give them the opportunity to explore new adventures, be unplugged from devices, city noises, smells and negative activities. Given the fresh, clean oxygenated air can even heal common illnesses associated with city life and strengthen their immune system – increasing their chances of surviving in this concrete jungle.
Ways to Give
- Donate Money or Assets (Real Estate, Transportation, Stocks etc.)
- Shop with AmazonSmile
- Shop by us!
- Donate Blocks (send your box of used blocks to us and we will use in our next event).
- Donate Educational Sets when you buy from our LIST of LEGO.EDU products
- GET INVOLVED as a Company
- GET INVOLVED as a Contributor
- GET INVOLVED as a Volunteer
If you are interested in turning your brand into a Socially Good brand feel free to contact us.
As a not-for-profit agency we depend on tax-deductible donations from people like you to keep our vital programs flourishing. Donating online is safe and secure, but if you'd prefer to donate by check, please send check to : - Integrated Communications and Digital Solutions Inc., 244 5th Ave suite N263, New York, 10001